Century Fully Electric Bed T4020
The T4020 is a fully electric bariatric home care bed built to be durable, mobile, and convenient with features such as:
- A two-piece grid design that makes it a breeze to set up, relocate, and operate.
- A six-function remote allows a user to raise or lower the bed’s height, head frame, and foot frame to reach the desired position.
- Easily achieve the Trendelenburg position and its reverse with a mere press of a button.
- Welded angle steel construction with reinforced corner plates.
- Head frame, foot frame, and a steel bed surface provide maximum stability and patient support.
- Comes equipped with 5″ locking swivel casters to allow the T4020 to quickly readjust its position and stay firmly in place when in use.
- Bed end panels are built to be resistant to impacts and scratching.
- Powered by a quiet low voltage DC electronic system that operates smoothly.
- In case of a power outage the T4020 has a backup battery that is able to operate the bed for a short time.
- Dimensions are 42″ x 88″ x 16″-24″.
- Sleeping surface is 42″ x 80″
- T4020 has a weight capacity of 600 pounds.
- Weighs 183 pounds in total.
- Head frame weighs 49 pounds and foot frame weighs 66 pounds.
- Bed ends weigh 68 pounds combined.